The institution strives to fulfill the following objectives:-
- To help prospective teachers to develop competence to teach subjects of their specialisation, on the basis of an adequate theory of learning and a sound knowledge of the subjects.
- To develop interest, attitudes and knowledge among student teachers to forster the all round growth and development of children under their care and to provide guidance to individual pupil in school.
- To develop an understanding of the aims and objectives of education in the Indian background and to promote an awareness of the role of the school and the teacher in realizing these aims and ideals.
- To build up a professional consciousness.
- To develop abstract, creative and critical thinking among students in schools.
- To develop communication, psychomotor skills and abilities conducive for human relations, which will enable to promote learning inside and outside the classroom.
- To prepare professionally committed, innovative creative teachers through well designed teacher education programme.
- To develop various skills among them to conduct the stage, organising prayer assembly.